I love listening to Podcasts, reading loads of informative books, and checking out blog articles!
Here is my round up of great reads & listening opportunities for the business side of what we do!
1. Jenna Kutcher, host of The Goaldigger Podcast. She's a business executive, turned photographer, turned podcaster and educator and she offers so much amazing FREE advice on using social media, building a creative arts business, and balancing life, work, and family. THIS ARTICLE on Living Your Truth is especially lovely.
2. Girlboss, started by Nasty Gal's Sophia Amoruso. Lots of great articles on becoming more financially literate, balancing being an entrepreneur with being, you know, human... and plenty more to read and fill your mind with great ideas.
3. My friend Ellen Broen recently started blogging. Her posts on being a singer are vulnerable, honest, and inspiring. Not only is she a very talented mezzo, but also a life coach and somewhat of a fitness guru!
4. Another wonderful person and friend in the biz is Michelle Markwart Deveaux, who has built a career around helping voice teachers with business strategy! Her blog posts are definitely helpful to those of us who teach!
5. Mavenly + Co. also offers great business advice and used to have a Podcast. I believe the podcast is no longer running, but the articles had great business advice. I would especially like to highlight Share Your Success Humble-Brag About Your Hustle